INreia members agree to the following-
- Every real estate or business transaction should be a win-win deal.
- Every transaction should be lawful.
- Every transaction should be ethical and fair.
- We avoid trouble-makers.
- We are dedicated to learning & following the law.
- We dedicated to continual improvement.
- We conduct ourselves as professionals.
- We avoid “get rich quick” schemes & recognize that wealth comes from hard work, smart decision-making and perseverance.
INreia is the Indiana Real Estate Investor’s Association. We are a group of real estate investors, professionals and tradesmen, dedicated to fostering a safe, friendly environment to learn about investing, trade information, buy-sell & trade deals, and better ourselves as real estate investors.
Our members include novices, seasoned-professionals, and investors of every experience and skill level. Our commonality is that we believe that every real estate deal should be fair, lawful and ethical. Read our Ethics Code to learn more about us.
We meet monthly. Our meetings are FREE.
We don’t currently charge membership dues. But we do offer vendor memberships or sponsorships.