Landlording and Property Management are part art, part science. Unfortunately, the laws governing landlord-tenant relations are increasingly complicated and widely misunderstood. The FREE eBook linked below is provided by the attorneys at Griffith Law Group LLC.
Lease options and land contracts are widely misunderstood. The eBook linked below is provided by the attorneys at Griffith Law Group LLC.
ATTENTION LANDLORDS AND PROPERTY MANAGERS: There is a new law that went into effect January 1, 2015 in Marion County / Indianapolis: The Indianapolis Landlord Registration Program.
Beginning January 1, 2015, all owners or landlords of residential rental units in Indianapolis must register their properties with the Indianapolis Department of Code Enforcement. Here is a helpful article with more information about registering-
- Every real estate or business transaction should be a win-win deal.
- Every transaction should be lawful.
- Every transaction should be ethical and fair.
- We avoid trouble-makers.
- We are dedicated to learning & following the law.
- We dedicated to continual improvement.
- We conduct ourselves as professionals.
- We avoid “get rich quick” schemes & recognize that wealth comes from hard work, smart decision-making and perseverance.
INreia is the Indiana Real Estate Investor’s Association. We are a group of real estate investors, professionals and tradesmen, dedicated to fostering a safe, friendly environment to learn about investing, trade information, buy-sell & trade deals, and better ourselves as real estate investors.
Our members include novices, seasoned-professionals, and investors of every experience and skill level. Our commonality is that we believe that every real estate deal should be fair, lawful and ethical. Read our Ethics Code to learn more about us.
We meet monthly. Our meetings are FREE.